Before any work of art is shipped it is carefully checked and packed.
If however, you want to return the work the following conditions apply:
- Please contact us within 3 days of receiving your shipment as we may be able to resolve your query without returning the artwork to us.
- If you are unable to contact me straight away you must return your order within 7 days of receiving the goods for UK orders or 14 days for international orders
- To qualify for a refund the artwork must be in the original packaging and the item unused. The art must be returned in the same condition that you received it
- We are unable to refund the costs you incur in shipping the item back to us
- If the package arrives damaged please take time-stamped photographs of the before opening the package. Please email these photos to [email protected] so that the shipping company can investigate. The shipping company will need detailed, good quality photos. If the shipping company are not satisfied with the evidence of damage and don’t give us a refund, we are unable to give you a refund. Please keep the damaged artwork and packaging as some couriers will want to inspect the work before a claim can be made.
Conditions for refunds, if applicable
Please send us an email to [email protected] or telephone us on +44 7813 769719 to make the necessary arrangements.
Please take all reasonable steps to make sure that the item/s arrive back at our address in the same perfect condition as received, with the original packaging. We recommend that you use a tracked courier service when you send the artwork back to us. You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when you return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If an exchange is possible this will incur an extra delivery charge.